At 25 km from the hotel, Pont L'Abbé is the capital of the Bigouden Country, a must-see in your discovery of southern Finistère.
To see / to do in Pont-L'Abbé:
- Visit the Bigouden Museum located in the 13th century dungeon of the castle and discover the exhibition of headdresses, costumes and typical objects of the Bigouben Country.
- Visit the Bigouden Country House. A restored traditional farm with its outbuildings and tools used for the potato culture.
- Take a walk along the towpath and walk along the harbor. If you have time on your hands, take the path that leads to Loctudy and admire all the islets of the river.
- Attend the market every Thursday morning and meet local producers and artisans.
- Do not miss the embroiderers' party that takes place every year in mid-July.